Saturday, November 3, 2007

MUSIC TO MAKE YOU FREAK OUT!!!

These are some gems I found late last night, well, this morning... around 2 am. They are from a band you might know (I've heard of em, just never really listened to them), The Fantômas. I heard one song from this first album "Rosemary's Baby" on some random Youtube video last night at around 2 in the morning and it gave me chills. The album consists of creepy metal covers of classic movie themes like Rosemary's Baby, The Omen, The Godfather and many more. One of the tracks that really shines for me is the song for Spider Baby from the 1964 Cult Comedy Horror movie, like the movie itself, this track is fuckin' nuts! But badass. Grab this now! If you're a little fucked in the head and are into classic movies then this is what you've been waiting for. My second maniacal offering from this group is called Delìrium Còrdia, it is one 74 minute track titled "Surgical Sound Specimens from the Museum of Skin" and is a concept album, the theme: surgery without anesthesia. Fucked right? So check out Director's Cut, then Delìrium Còrdia. I'll leave you with the quote found on the back of the CD case from Delìrium Còrdia: "Like the surgeon, the composer slashes open the body of his fellow man, removes his eyes, empties his abdomen of organs, hangs him up on a hook holding up to the light all of the body's palpitating treasures sending a burst of light into its innermost depths."


2004 - Delìrium Còrdia Sorry, It's a Megaupload link, and I don't know about you guys, but I fuckin HATE megaupload.
Password: DjAg

No comments: