Wednesday, July 25, 2007

WRESTLER OF THE WEEK!


I figured I'd kick this whole 'WRESTLER OF THE WEEK!' thing off with a rush of pure adrenaline and madness! So this weeks', the very first WRESTLER OF THE WEEK is none other than THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR! This dude was absolutely nuts! Sprinting to the Ring, beating the shit out of and pinning most of his opponents in under a minute, he was definitely a force to be reckoned with. He has had some of the greatest promos I've ever seen in my life! They defined Intense, they literally made me want to shake the hell out of the nearest thing. I mean the dude was so fuckin crazy that he legally changed his name to "WARRIOR"! So congrats ULTIMATE WARRIOR! You are the WRESTLER OF THE WEEK! Not that it necessarily means anything but, you're the first so... there's that. No, it means everything! YOU ARE THE FIRST WRESTLER OF THE WEEK ULTIMATE WARRIOR!!!! (If you could see me right now, I am throwing shit all over the fuckin room!)

THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR


-This is a match between The Ultimate Warrior and Honky Tonk Man and until this match Honky Tonk Man held the IC title for a ridiculously long time.

No comments: