Monday, November 12, 2007

The Glory Days

Here's some Metallica for your ass. No, It's not their complete discography, but it is (to me) the best era of Metallica, because there is an immediate difference in their appearance and sound after 1991, it was five years until they made another album and that album was Load, and don't get me wrong I really enjoyed the album and most of the shit they released after (with the exception of St. Anger, I personally really thought that album was shit, but opinions are like assholes, everyones got em) but it's not the thrash shit they're really known for. But then again The Black album and every album after reached #1 on the U.S. Billboard so what the fuck do I know? Here are my fondest Metallica memories.


1983 - Kill 'Em All



1984 - Ride The Lightning



1986 - Master Of Puppets



1988 - ...And Justice For All
Pass: Metal



1991 - Metallica
Pass: mechodownload

No comments: