Saturday, November 17, 2007

PSYCHOPATHICS FROM OUTER SPACE 3!!

Here it is! The Freshness has arrived, it has invaded the world. PSYCHOPATHICS FROM OUTER SPACE 3!! Not only does this album have songs from all your Psychopathic favorites, but it has a couple of crazy collabo's PLUS a track by DARK LOTUS!! Every track I've listened to is the shit (but did you expect anything but the absolute freshest from the Hatchet?). JUGGALOS! Grab this shit and bump it loud and proud. MCL.
.

2007 - Psychopathics From Outer Space 3

01. Blast Off
02. Further Away - Dark Lotus
03. Truth Dare - ICP
04. Shake - Zodiac Mprint
05. My Addiction - Twiztid
06. My Van - Boondox
07. Put It Down - Blaze, Violent J, Maddrox
08. Just A Song I Wrote - DJ Clay
09. Last Day Alive - Boondox, Shaggy, Monoxide
10. Zombie - Twiztid
11. Girls They Love Me - Blaze
12. If I Was God - ICP
13. Torn Possession - Boondox
14. Reason - Motown Rage
15. Hatchet Man - The Hatchet Family
16. The Landing


No comments: