Thursday, November 1, 2007

WHO GIVES A FUCK IF IT'S A DAY LATE?

I couldn't get this shit yesterday so I just didn't put shit up for Halloween (unless you count Demon Days, which is a fresh CD to rock on Halloween), but it's not the WICKED SHIT! So here is that slightly delayed fresh, Juggalo shit. Evil Is Afraid from the Insane Clown Posse is the best Hallowicked track that I've heard for awhile. The Second Halloween track for ya comes from the Demented Duo known as Twiztid called Knock Knock, and it too is fuckin awesome. So check em out, just because it's not technically Halloween doesn't mean you can't dig the shit (Everyday is Halloween for me). And you better get the shit NOW, I don't know when the links will expire.

Insane Clown Posse - Evil Is Afraid

Twiztid - Knock Knock

No comments: