Wednesday, August 29, 2007

THE BEATLES - WHITE ALBUM



Here's a random post because this album is the shit. Until I heard this album I really didn't like the Beatles much... I thought their shit was OK, but not stellar. Then I found this album, literally, I found it lying on the side of the road one day. I got home and put it on and was hooked ever since. I now own every Beatles album (except the ones that are hard to find) and still dig them now more than ever. So broaden your musicical horizon and stop being so fuckin narrow minded, you stupid fuckin son of a bitch. That last part may have been a little harsh, but seriously, If it was not for the Beatles, you probably wouldnt be listening to the shit you do. Countless bands have said that if it wasnt for the Beatles, they wouldnt be doing what they are doing today, so thank the Beatles and give this shit a listen.


Part 1
Part 2
and remember to buy

- here's a cool video of some Beatles footage with 'Glass Onion' from the White Album.

No comments: