Friday, August 31, 2007

HALLOWEEN 2007



I just got home from watching the new Halloween movie and holy fuckin shit is all I can say. It's a great remake (or re-imagining) from Rob Zombie, and it's better than I thought it was gonna be. I am a die-hard fan of the classic Halloween movies, all of them, i don't give a fuck man, Halloween is the shit. But, as is usually the case with remakes, I thought it was going to suck, and even though I loved House Of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects, I don't like remakes... but you can tell just how much of a fan Rob Zombie is as well, because not only is this movie well directed, but it still stays true to the original (even going as far as including some of the dialogue from it's 1978 counterpart) and the back story into Michael's' childhood is a great add. Go see this fuckin movie. Most people will go into detail when a movie comes out, but I don't like giving spoilers for movies that just come out, go see that shit. Well I gotta watch some of the other ones now so while I'm doing that, you can grab this treat, the soundtrack for the film, which has some great music. So... there you go. Stay Scared, the Boogieman is real, and he's coming to get you.


HALLOWEEN SOUNDTRACK and remember to buy

No comments: