Sunday, August 19, 2007

KISS - CARNIVAL OF SOULS: THE FINAL SESSIONS



I'm still listening to KISS constantly. They are one of the bands that I just don't get tired of. I personally think they fuckin rock. And it's sad to think that some people out there haven't heard KISS or just haven't given them the chance to rock their fuckin world. Well as a long time KISS fan I thought I would spread the love and post something that even the inexperienced could appreciate. This album is Carnival Of Souls: The Final Sessions and it completely fuckin rocks. To me it sounds like a heavier KISS, which is awesome, but they still have some really good slower, softer songs too. I think this might broaden some folks horizon and look deeper into the world that is KISS! Rock out to this one!


pass: metal

No comments: